- free wi-Fi
- Free Parking Available
- Beachfront Apartments
- Indoor Heated & Outdoor Pool
- Sauna/Steam Room/Spa
- Fitness Room Equipped
- BBQ Facilites
- Squash & Tennis Courts
- Games Room
- Laundry Facilites
- Best Rate Guaranteed
Check In Time : 2.00 pm
Check Out Time : 10.00 am
Reception Hours :
Mon - Fri 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Sat & Sun 8.30 am - 2.30 pm
Public Holiday 8.30 am - 12 Noon
Phone - 07 5576 3844
After Hours :
Dial 290 or press "CALL" button located at front door
or ring us: 07 5576 3844
19th Avenue on the Beach, Palm Beach Apartments Gold Coast
Water is the essence of Gold Coast living and you will be spoilt for choice on the array of water sports available in Palm Beach and the surrounding area. You can step out of the 19th Avenue building and stroll across the sandy beach for a quick dip in the ocean, learn how to surf or scuba dive at Palm Beach Reef, go kayaking or sailing, shop to your heart's content at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre or enjoy a day at one of the many theme parks on the Gold Coast.
19th Avenue on the Beach is located on the corners of 19th Avenue – right on the golden sands of Palm Beach and the Gold Coast Highway (Hwy 2), which is the main road linking Coolangatta Gold Coast International Airport with Surfers Paradise.
These beachfront apartments at Palm Beach are conveniently located to everything:
- Right on the beach – take a leisurely stroll along the patrolled beaches, or take in the stunning panoramic views from your expansive apartment balcony
- A short 10 minute drive north of the Gold Coast International Airport
- 20 minutes drive to Surfers Paradise
- 20 minutes to the theme parks, including Movie World, Wet 'n' Wild, Dream World and Sea World
- 5 minutes from Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- 20 minutes drive to Pacific Shopping Centre and Jupiters Casino at Broadbeach
- Palm Beach Surf Club and Tallebudgera Surf Clubs are just 1km away – a leisurely 20 minute walk from 19th Avenue (both surf clubs also offer a complimentary shuttle service to and from 19th Avenue)
- Golf clubs, bowls clubs, restaurants and shopping centres are within short walking distance
- Bus services right at the doorstep
Driving directions to 19th Avenue on the Beach
Follow the Pacific Highway (Hwy 1), through the Tweed, Tugun and over the Currumbin Creek. At Palm Beach, the cross roads are numbered and you will see them going up from First Aveune. After the Fifteenth Avenue lights, you will need to turn right at the next lights into Nineteenth Avenue. Park in the covered foyer while you check in, then drive underground to park with the keys provided.
Follow the Pacific Highway, Hyw 1, and take the Palm Beach exit. At the end of the ramp, turn left into Palm Beach Avenue and go straight through to the first lights where you turn left onto the Gold Coast Highway 1. In Palm Beach the cross roads are numbered and you will see them going up from Sixth Ave upwards. After Fifteenth Ave lights you need to turn right at the next lights into Nineteenth Ave. Park in the covered foyer while you check in, then drive underground to park with your key.
Apartments In Beautiful Palm Beach Gold Coast
2 bedroom/2 bathroom fully self-contained family sized Gold Coast apartments in Palm Beach. Each unit boasts a spa in a marble bathroom together with stunning ocean views from all living areas and private balconies. 19th Avenue On The Beach Gold Coast accommodation offers resort facilities and games room for the whole family's entertainment. Wireless broadband available.
Family Sized Self Contained Apartments on Palm Beach Gold Coast
Our spacious 3 Bedroom Apartments come with fully equipped kitchen, private laundry facilities and en suite bathroom with spa bath. Free car parking is provided. Master bedroom and second bedroom comes with a queen size bed. The third bedroom comes with two single beds, great for family with children or friends travelling together.